Hello from west tx

whats up everyone , im farris ive been keeping reptiles for about 20yrs, i mostly keep the big stuff like retics,burms,rocks,boas, monitors so and so on ive also had some hots. i have done some breeding, burms and bull snakes. i guess this is kinda like kingsnake.com, that should tell you how long ive been under a rock lol

5 Likes

Welcome fellow Texan - I’m out in DFW. I think you’ll enjoy the forum. There’s a lot of knowledge and experiences being shared on here. Love to see photos of some of your collection. Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome! The MorphMarket community has been one of my favorites so far, so I hope you enjoy yourself here!

As @chromatic_creations mentioned, some pics would be awesome! I love seeing all the cool herps people keep on here :grin:

2 Likes

unfortunately i had to sell my collection off accouple yrs ago and just now getting back in the swing of thing. i have a lav albino retic and a crested gecko. also had to let go of all my rat breeder/feeders, getting that back up and running.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

9 Likes

That’s a good looking crested!

2 Likes

Wow that crestie is :fire:! Sorry to hear you had to sell your collection then. Good luck building it back up! And welcome to MM

2 Likes

Retics are awesome :sunglasses:. I love what lavs look like as adults

2 Likes

I to spent way to much time on kingsnake!!! Welcome to the community I think you will like the MorphMarket community!!! Much better than a rock lol.

3 Likes