Hello MorphMarket Community 👋

Hi everybody, my name is Immanuel, I’m a hobbyist as well who loves animals overall but loves his reptiles the most. Especially starting to fall In love with more of the smaller monitor species (Pilbara, Kingorum, and ackies). I recently hatched my first clutch of 6 Ackie monitors babies, that are some of the beautifulest things I’ve ever seen. So brand new to this side of the journey with breeding reptiles but I’m all pumped for it!

12 Likes

Welcome to the community! And congratulations on your first clutch! Would love to see pictures of the babies!

5 Likes

Welcome!
Love monitors, we would love an ackie eventually, the other half is mad on them! Aswell as niles, boscs etc. Lovely lizards that’s for sure :blush:
Oooh yes show us your reptiles! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Welcome, would love to see pics of your baby ackie monitors :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Definitely glad to be here, and I didn’t know if I could show the pictures of the little ones in this section or if there’s another section to show them at on here?

2 Likes

Feel free to post all your pictures here!

3 Likes

Yea I love monitors, I’m starting to fall in love with more of the smaller species such as kingorum varanus (king dawrf monitors, and pilbara rock monitors) and actually today I’m ready to pickup my first Pilbara rock monitor from John’s Exotic from Morphmarket so I’m excited to finally get it you know. I’ll share some new pictures with them in a few @foxreptile @saleengrinch

1 Like

Here are some of the babies @saleengrinch @foxreptile @ghoulishcresties

6 Likes

Sooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Stunning :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! Beautiful monitors :smiley:

3 Likes

Beautiful! Super nice love them!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community :tada::tada::tada:! We really don’t have enough people who are interested in monitors on here, so happy someone like you joined. One day I hope own one of these guys. Again I’m happy that you decided to join our community, and hope that you enjoy it here.

4 Likes

Thank you all, for making me feel welcomed here! It feels great to see other people who are passionate about reptiles as well. Definitely was a little nervous trying to do this, and trying to figure out how to showcase or market them in the best way possible. So definitely excited to learn more from here as well. @lumpy @akmorphs @ghoulishcresties @foxreptile

4 Likes