Help! Super Banana Pied pos Orange Dream?!

Male Banana Pied Orange Dream pos het ghost X Female Banana. The Female banana turned out to be het Pied! What a miracle! Does any one have pictures of a super Banana Pied from the egg?? Or hatched any yourself?!

6 Likes

Dead centre is a Pied SuperBanana. The one on the left is a regular Pied Banana

3 Likes

Wow, great luck! Super banana and super coral glow look so good as they age. I have both lines, the supers are just “smoother” looking as they age. But I like the random dots on the single genes too, makes each one a unique character.

1 Like

Do you have any pictures of your super bananas or super coral glows? If you do can you put them on here?

1 Like

I’ll check. Maybe take some new pics outside tomorrow in the sun.

Adult male banana (mm) pastel pin trick

Adult male super coral glow paired this season to my bamboo HRA, just waiting for her to get off her butt and give me a clutch.

I’m looking for a good female banana so I get super banana. The coral glow line is less yellow and more creamy, he almost looks lav albino. My male banana is a very nice yellow, so I need a good match.

I know everyone says they’re the same. They may be the same gene, but definitely different lines. It’s easy to see when they are next to each other. Both are nice, just different applications, so it’s a good idea to keep them separate. I’m hoping the creamy coral glow goes well with the olive tones of bamboo with the hra to give dark highlights and interesting spots.

3 Likes

Thanks for that info! That would be great, once the super banana pied sheds I wanted to compare to a super banana to see if mine also has Orange Dream

1 Like

Yeah, you will just have to wait a shed or two. There isn’t much in the way of saddles to work with there, but after a couple sheds maybe some of the guys on here can help. I’m still building skill with pied id, the patterns and colors can be so different.

1 Like

First pic, Him to Banana Het Pied
2nd pic Him x OD het pied
1.0 Banana OD pied
1.0 Banana Pied
0.4 Banana OD Pied
0.1 Super Banana OD Het Pied
1.0 Super OD Banana Het Pied