Help with corn snake

Oh my goodness! Those guys are just way too cute! Absolutely adorable cuteness overload! Thank you sharing those pics… :heart::heart::heart::blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

Lol! It’s a good thing you have some of your thumb left! :joy::upside_down_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looks really nice!

3 Likes

Good looking setup! Your baby corn is going to be so much happier in that.

And oh my goodness gracious me, your fuzzy creatures are TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! :heart_eyes: :blush: Thanks, I needed those! :heart:

5 Likes

Thanks caryl he seems to be alot more active and happier in his new viv. He loves climbing his stick so going to get a few more things to climb.

I’ll have a photo overload of new kittens some point next month lol x

3 Likes

Young corns usually love to climb and explore. I’m expecting that your baby is going to much less defensive as it feels happier and more settled.

I don’t think it’s actually possible to have an overload of new kitten photos. But I’m willing to chance it. Bring it on!!

2 Likes

@justlou1s3 Glad your baby corn is doing better! As @caryl said, Bring on the kitten pictures please!!! :+1::wink::sunglasses::blush:

3 Likes

Well this little beauty will be joining my gang on the 21st

And her brother will be joining us next month

Im also getting a albino het pied tomorrow photoes to follow of her. IM SO EXCITED :grin::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Lovely creatures! Nice to see that the menagerie is expanding.

3 Likes

Well lets introduce Pumpkin :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Pumpkin is an amazing looking albino :star_struck:!

3 Likes

Welcome to the family, Pumpkin! I love the markings. Very pretty!

2 Likes

Ok guy my bad about the photos. So heres some better photos of my two little ladies.

4 Likes

Very pretty. You should post your new babies in the “new reptiles” thread!