Emily’s Hoggies -Love and Jax! 🐍

So we picked up ‘Love’ today from the lovely, Huff’n’Puff Hoggies, Deb was lovely enough to let us give one of her beautiful girls a home! (Last one I think to find a home too!)
Love is a Conda 100% het albino/toffee.
And she’s Emily’s, her first reptile! After seeing hoggies she really wanted one and Deb was lush enough to make that happen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Emily already loves her so much :black_heart:

13 Likes

Oh my goodness! How grand that is it that your young Emily is getting acquainted with the reptile world! Hopefully Emily and Love will enjoy lots of exploring and good times together!

Caron :lizard::frog::snake::blush:

6 Likes

Thats precious. I love sharing the bobby with little ones. Educating them and enjoying the hobby with them is priceless.

6 Likes

Congratulations to Emily and to you! That’s absolutely terrific. I love seeing youngsters getting started in the hobby. Looking forward to seeing much more of Emily and Love. (Good name, too!)

7 Likes

Yay for hognose! Emily is adorable with her own reptile and the name is perfect.

6 Likes

Yay! This is so wonderful! Definitely a great choice for her. I love hogs as their size and personality can be so great.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Love the last pic with the cute little black tongue flick. :heart_eyes:
What did you name this one?

5 Likes

She is called Love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest thing!

6 Likes

Sassy girl is doing amazing!
Even has a bio exo (realised I never updated about that)! Loves burrowing in her substrate, and her log! And even her pink hide which has been kind of buried now! She’s in her element I’ll say :rofl:

8 Likes

I love that last picture. She’s got quite a glare on there!

4 Likes

She’s the most sassy snakes I’ve known :joy:
Hisses for a bit until she calms and it’s hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

Emily now has another hoggie! Meet Jax :orange_heart:
This boys from Hognose Best.
He’s an Albino Conda het Toffee, Loves future boyfriend :black_heart:

8 Likes

He should be ready for next season as long as he is a good eater! I really want to see a albino toffee super conda.

5 Likes

Love was 1 this year! She was born 10/07/22 :black_heart:
And Jax was born this year 11/06/23 :black_heart:

Love is also Crazy as heck!! Sassy and Moody and shows us it :rofl: She threw herself out her enclosure the other day when Reece tried to feed, she just wanted to attack him :joy:

Jax so far just wants feeding daily it seems haha. But a sweetie atm. Maybe he can tame down his misses :joy:

If we hit an Albino Toffee Superconda then we’ll keep for sure, Emily already said this :sweat_smile:

Her snakes so I’ve told her she’s in charge of all babies (obviously with our help :shushing_face:) but she’s looking forward to it x

5 Likes

Congratulations to Emily on the arrival of Jax! He’s a handsome fellow. Looking forward to the someday-babies of Love and Jax.

5 Likes

Yay for more hoggies! He’s so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You want to see one, as in you want them to hit the odds or want to see one created? Just a quick search on morphmarket shows these.

2 Likes

More so wanting to see them hit the odds as that would be amazing.

6 Likes