Hi ~ Long time no see~

(I’m using a translator. I’m sorry for the language I’m not good at. I’m not good at English…)

Hello, I haven’t been able to
because I’ve been busy lately.

I’m practicing painting that I quit these days.
I brought it to show yous!
+My little New friend, too

(africa house gekko) :slight_smile:

I suddenly laid an egg and took care of it, and it was born lol!!!

Korea is busy because of the heavy rain
How about where you live?

안녕하세요~ 저는 요즘 그만둔 그림 연습을 하고 있어서 보여드리려고 가져왔어요.
+작은 새로운 친구도 함께!

(아프리카 하우스게코)
갑자기 알을 낳아서 돌봤더니 태어났어요. ㅋㅋ

한국은 비가 많이 와서 바쁘네요
회원님들이 지내는곳은 어떤가요??

8 Likes

안녕하세요

That is a nice looking house gecko. No rain here in Texas - it is just hot!

4 Likes

한국말로 인사해줘서 너무 고마워요~♡
Thank you for saying hi in Korean ~♡
It must be really hot…
What’s the temperature?

4 Likes

안녕하세요 저는 화창한 캘리포니아에서 왔습니다 날씨는 항상 좋습니다

I paint also in addition to that i do adaptive sports.

The sports i play are: shot put, discus, javelin, power lifting, archery, bowling, skiing, 100m, 200m, 5k. And 1/2 marathon, kayaking, hand cycling.
I also have many tattoos that are done by a friend of mine.

5 Likes

I also do rock climb walls as well as being an excellent cook and i love to grill.

4 Likes

We consistently top 37°C during the summer.

4 Likes

I lived in Arizona for a year with nearly everyday hot as hades :joy: after a year i moved back to cali. ( i know im not that girl ) they had hot days, hot windy days, hot humid days, hot sandstormy days, hot rainy windy sandstormy days oh and hot I lied to you about being cool overcast days. :joy: :joy: :joy: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull:
:wilted_flower:

5 Likes

wow~ ! The weather is really nice!
pictures are cool, too!

3 Likes

think it’s going to be really hot…

3 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know lol!

2 Likes

I love your paintings, @kjmj7679. They really have a lot of character and personality. Your gecko is cute, too.

The weather here in Mississippi is just as hot and humid as can be. We have broken several records in June. There were three days of 102°F/39°C in a brief period. Several more days were only a couple of degrees cooler. We are now back into our more usual summer pattern of highs about 90°F/32°C and daily thunderstorms.

@rmleone, you are a busy woman! Your mountain pictures make me miss the snow. Your food looks amazing. Now I’m hungry, lol!

3 Likes

Wow, me too! it’s raining here too
Thank you! for your interest in painting.!

3 Likes

You are very welcome. I like them all. My favorite is the little bird in the third one. Several people in my husband’s family have that gift, but I definitely do not. I admire and appreciate it though.

3 Likes