Hi y’all from VA

Hey y’all my Name is Marco and I live in Virginia. I’ve always been passionate about reptiles but the “real” snake bug bit me about 12 years ago. It all started with a pet ball python for my stepson. Just as kids can be sometimes, he lost interest in his male BP And I ended up taking over. Sure enough, after a few feeder trips to the pet store I ran into a few ball python hobbyists and it didn’t take long and I was the proud owner of 12 ball pythons. After about 5 years (and a collection of about 70 animals- boas, ball pythons and colubrids) life happened and I ended up moving due to a divorce. No landlord allowed me to keep the snakes so had to give up my passion and ended up with zero snakes. Now, 6 years later, I’m finally able to rebuild a collection again and I’m looking forward to meet as many enthusiasts as I can to share this passion. I gave my purchases a lot of thoughts and am in grow out mode as we speak. Morph Market is by far the best creation after Facebook as far as I’m concerned. I cannot keep my fingers off of the iPad and constantly catch myself calculating the outcome of pairings… :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums my dude! Glad to have another member!

1 Like

Welcome to the community Marco!

So sorry that you had to get rid of your collection before, but I bet this time you know exactly what you want and where you want to go with it! Morph Market is definitely some weird form of crack, ha-ha. I think I spend more time just browsing snakes than Facebook now. The rabbit hole goes very deep :joy:

3 Likes

I also once had to give up the vast majority of my collection due to a divorce, so I know how hard it is. I’ve been rebuilding for the past 5 years and it has been so much fun. Good luck in your own rebuilding efforts.

3 Likes