House snake setups

He’s HERE!

(Boaedon fuliginosus) Sangfroid explores his new home. He sniffed around a bit and then went right for the humid hide. Probably to have a nap somewhere that isn’t moving, poor wyrm.
HE’s SO TINYYYYYY AH. I am verklempt, the cuteness!

5 Likes

OMG he’s so cuuuute! :heart_eyes: Congratulations on the new baby, I’m glad he arrived safe and sound.

Now comes one of the hardest parts of getting a new reptile: leaving them alone while they recover from their journey and acclimate to their new home!

1 Like

Yeah, he’s gonna need to have a while to settle in and get comfortable. His “baby bin” has a lot of added foliage for him to hide in and hides to burrow into. I gotta finish the target I made for target-training. A little circle of foam on the end of a chopstick!

2 Likes

Him face.

3 Likes

I just set up my 4x2x2 Ratio from focuscubedhabitats.com it has 100w Proheat panel . I am still dialing in my temps before i put my girl in there, she wil be 9 months here next month.
I have a herpstats 2, but only 1 snake. I choose the herpstat 2 just in case, if i ever pick up another snake down the road.

3 Likes

Plenty of options to slide your cords threw. One cord for the RHP and the other cord for Dimable LED light

3 Likes