Howdy from Florida

Hi all, I’m probably one of the younger adults here so I’ve really enjoyed reading through the posts of more experienced keepers and breeders. I’ve had a corn snake since early high school and just got a western hognose a couple weeks ago, which seems to have reignited my love for reptiles. Looking forward to meeting new people and hopefully getting new snakes!

4 Likes

Welcome welcome! It’d be awesome to see pics of your two snakes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @themothman!

I found western hognoses to be extremely cute, and may be interested in owning one. How do you like yours? Do you have any pictures of your hoggie? :smiley:

Of course!

@annakirby, I adore mine! She’s the sweetest thing, hasn’t been too sassy, not sure if I got lucky but I DEFINITELY want more! Too freakin’ cute for sure. She’s been a great eater too.

Here they are, the anaconda hognose is Arizona and the anery corn is Avery. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely in love with your anery corn. I’m gonna be breeding corns soon and love seeing anyone with them. Very cute! Congrats on your danger noodles.

2 Likes

Welcome to the group!!

2 Likes

Hey :wave: from England. Welcome :grin:

You’d be surprised at how many young and erm… not so young people that are on here.

Avery is a absolute charmer by the way.

3 Likes