I finally did it

I finally held back some Superconda’s :joy: Most people think I’m crazy, but I’m not a fan of Superconda’s and sold every one that we produced. I’m one who likes a lot of pattern and variability. But, I’d also like to see what Sunburst Superconda’s look like one day and holding back a large enough group would be my best chance at achieving that. Here’s a couple from my group of holdbacks :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Count me as one of them!!! I love super condas!!!

1 Like

If you produce any more one of those, people will think you’re crazy will take one LOL :joy:

1 Like

:joy: I’m probably the odd one out. This was the only one I was set on keeping as soon as she hatched, but I don’t think she is a Superconda

They already snagged em Riley :rofl: and they definitely think I’m crazy!

6 Likes

She is super nice for sure!!! I’m hoping to hatch some albino super condas next year!

2 Likes

in all honesty, peering in the incubator and seeing superconda’s in there, never gets old. They look unreal. I hope you hatch some amazing Hognose in 2022 Shaun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Me too!!! Lol I’ve never bred hognoses before!!! I always get super excited when I have a new species breeding. It’s like my obsession with snakes starts over again! Lol

And thank you!

1 Like

I’m sure it doesn’t!!! Peering in my empty incubator is getting old!! I need some eggs to start rolling in lol.

If you have any questions about breeding hogs, feel free to ask :slight_smile: I totally get it, I’m stoked to be working with cresteds this year!

You’re telling me! I need to start seeing some eggs in the next month or I’ll be getting antsy

1 Like