I think I might finally get eggs soon!

Gotcha! Just making sure covered all bases lol :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m definitely that person that goes through every possibility so I appreciate your input! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is an ovulation. It will only be this visible for a day or two. This girl has been locking regularly since Nov, has been off food for a couple months at least and soaks often. These were taken 6 weeks ago, she shed last week and now is seen lying belly up quite often. Bowl wrapping, off food, not wanting to lock w males anymore, lying on back or other odd positions, these are the signs to look for a developing/gravid female. You can also palpate for follicles/eggs, once she has eggs and likely to go she’ll start to feel stiff/more solid in her mid/lower body. And anyone that has been doing this for awhile has had our share of girls give all the best signs and still… nothing or slug out. I’ve also had a few girls showing 0 signs and not expecting anything only to open a drawer to find them wrapped around eggs, happened 3x this year.
Goodluck

3 Likes

My mistake on dates. Ov pic taken 4/18, she shed 5/7 and just laid these beauties tonight (maybe last night after my checks). Gargoyle paired w banana clown het pied. Before anyone comments I covered the holes w tape, I’m running out of tubs and space in the incubator.

4 Likes

Nebula just laid 9 beautiful eggs no slugs!

8 Likes

Nice big healthy looking clutch, congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations! Those eggs look great! Keep us updated.

1 Like