Identifacation please

hya guys so iv done the pics properly now so any help with identifacation of morphs will be much appritiated these are my rescues :heart::relaxed:
this is pyro

when i got her she had a pretty nastie claw mark but shes on the mend great and getting her weight back her tails a little fatter and shorter than i have seen so wondering if maby a regrowth any help on morph will be much apritiated :heart::relaxed:

1 Like

She’s a super hypo. She’s a bit fat, which is why the tail looks bigger, I would cut down on feeding a little bit. It’s kind of debatable, a lot of people keep their geckos like that all the time, but I only do that for adult females in breeding season (in case they go on a fast). Monitor that injury closely, if it starts to look worse at all you should visit a vet. It would be best to get some neosporin (without painkillers) to put on there until it’s healed.

4 Likes

yeh thats what i was thinking im going to reptillia tmorrow but so far its doing miles better it was bigger its healing well shes starting to get heathy and her feet are on the mend yasee when i had rescude her she was in a bad home and had multiple sheds built up on her feet and legs so onse i helped remove and cleen it shes been on the mend great she climbs everything now :rofl: bless her shes so loving two

2 Likes

also just to add her eyes are soooo beautifull aint thay :heart:

2 Likes

Hey @reptilian23! She looks just like my little Pineapple! Pineapple has a very fat tail too! How many Geckos have you rescued so far?

1 Like

so far i have rescude well over 100 had them rehabuilatated and rehomed properly all healthy and happy but i thinl im going to keep these new five iv rescude as i dont no iv just really fallen in love with them dont no think its becouse of how bad shape thay was in and how quick thay have taken to me and developed trust asspesialy randle he was so agressiv u couldent even open his viv or anything without him going for u and being realy realy aggresive now hes handle able and calmed down and becouse a loving lizard again thaey been threw alot these latest five n i just dont think i should have em remomed they clearly wasant cared about and or passed about thay deserve a forever and final loving home so i am keeping these may call them the famouse 5 lol xx

2 Likes

Awwwwww. That’s wonderful that you are able to keep them! God bless you! :+1::blush: