Identifying my banana

Can anyone tell me whats in this little one?

Parents:
Male: banana-cinnamon-mojave-pastel

Female: super mojave- poss. butter- poss. pastel- poss. pinstripe.

Thanks.

Grtz. Rowo

7 Likes

Pics of parents will help to😊

1 Like

From the look of him, he might be a banana savanna.
Very pretty boy.

3 Likes

What is guaranteed is that it’s a Banana mojave and doesn’t have butter. I’m not sure what other morphs are present.

Looking at the marketplace I agree that it’s a banana mojave cinnamon (banana savanna).

2 Likes

Well that rhymes nicely…

your female is either a super mojave poss pastel poss pinstripe or a mojave butter poss pastel poss pinstripe. It can’t be both because butter and mojave on the same alle. So that may help narrow thing down a bit.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help all.

Looks exactly like the one on marketplace.

Thanks,
Grtz Rowo

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I know for sure its a super Mojave so there’s no butter in it then. Grtz.

1 Like

Nope.

By…

Mary means that each allele only has 2 slots, both here are taken up by Mojave (because its super/ 2 lots of the mojave gene)… which happens to be the same slot that butter/lesser would sit in if their was only one copy of mojave.

Check this thread out: Allelic Morphs aka Complexes

I’m sure one of the @community_support will remember one of the threads on here with some Travis masterpieces… but I’m off to bed :blush:

3 Likes

This thread helps with understanding allelic morphs. Cryptic and clown work the same as butter/lesser and mojave

4 Likes

sorry that should have read it can’t be both super mojave and contain butter as they are on the same alle.

2 Likes