I'm ready for my close ups Mr. Deville

Hope these help! My deceased Banana boy had such bright colors, and red slits. Really pop in the photo. And then my Pinstripe girl who wouldn’t hold still for a closeup haha

2 Likes

It looks like your banana might have a retained eye cap.

Still needing any normal headshots? I got a few and can get some more if the ones I have aren’t to your liking.

1 Like

I’ve done the normal/WT page already but your might be better quality… and I’m always up for seeing snakes :blush:

Cypress

4 Likes

Jolliff Tiger/Genetic Banded

3 Likes

Mojave

2 Likes

Blackhead

5 Likes

Black Pastel

Leopard

Het Red Axanthic

Pastel

Bamboo

5 Likes

He didn’t, it was after his shed actually. He had a retained cap when we bought him though. He had black eyes with red slits, I was told most Bananas have that

Scaleless Head

5 Likes

@unkn0vvn1221 @serpentswitch117 you absolutely beautiful guys, they are extremely helpful and quality pictures :grin::+1:

3 Likes

I have two visual single genes. The pied is het albino and the albino is het pied but if I’m correct you can not really see that visualy.

4 Likes

Oh…and I have a super mojav, but don’t know if you can count this as a single gene, but just in case

4 Likes

I don’t know if it classes as single or not, as it’s just two copies of the same gene. Someone will likely aswer that for us though :grin: I have used it in the “super” part of the Mojave page.

1 Like

:joy::joy: welcome to the community buddy

Here’s my Super Pastel morph, I knw she’s not a single gene. But I hope this helps. If I can help let me knw I can provide more shots of head,belly, body, ect. Thank you for creating an amazing go to for information on BP.

5 Likes

I don’t know if your original post was a accident or a joke but it made me laugh :joy::joy:

She’s absolutely beautiful.

All of them would be extremely welcome and appreciated :grin::+1:

Anything new?

should be getting a couple more balls in a few weeks. mainly clown and pied combos but some other stuff as well

2 Likes