In the spirit of halloween show your ghost(s)

Only a Butter Ghost but i Love him

1 Like

Update shot:

Phantom Fire Ghost!

9 Likes

This is… dangerous!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

our champagne ghost

7 Likes

Only a butter ghost? There is no such thing as only, I bet he’s beautiful :blush:

2 Likes

3 Likes

He is cute as f+*# :heart_eyes: it looks like it says ‘008’ on his side, I’d keep my eye on him, he might be a spy :wink:

1 Like

I love how the ghost just gets better and better with age…that ones gonna be a stunner

Super pastel Ghi ghost

5 Likes

Came back to this because now that my pied project is set I’m looking for 2-3 ghost females and I don’t really like a lot of what I see available right now but this helped me spot a couple things that I’ll start looking for thanks everyone :slight_smile: I like that a thread like this I can recall weeks or months down the road and reference.

I have a male and female that are both mojave black pastel mojave visual ghost, so I’m very excited to pair them for the first time, just kinda worried how I’ll be able to tell out black pastel / super black pastel when i end up with super mojaves out of them lol

1 Like

Butter Ghost and Butter Enchi Ghost

Pied Ghost

6 Likes

Ghi Pastel Hypo

4 Likes

This guy is going on 6 years old and still is holding nice bright coloration for a Pied. That’s what Ghost/Hypo can do for enhancement of typical genes. Most Pieds at this age are very browned out.

8 Likes

Hypo is my favorite recessive gene! It’s one of the few genes imo that gets better with age!!!

3 Likes

As a breeder who’s main focus is ghost, I am all for the love!! My breeder male has been aging like a fine wine and I cannot wait to see how he goes come '22 when the big girls are waiting for him!! He’s a pastel mojave ghost for anyone wondering.

~600g (Oct 2021)

208g (May 2021)

2 Likes

My hypo clan in Halloween spirit! Still my favorite recessive gene!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Some Hypo super chocolate stuff.

6 Likes