Incorrect information on Wikipedia

I was recently looking up Ball Pythons and WiKi had a Picture of a Black Gold Morph? But I haven’t seemed to be able to Find one anywhere. Or any information on the. I’m sure it was some kind of Morph but I don’t know that much about Balls and wanted to possibly locate one.

The picture i see on Wiki is a clown ball python. Not sure why they called it a black gold morph.

1 Like

Not sure either, that’s super weird, but I went into Wikipedia and fixed it, so now it says “clown ball python” :joy:

7 Likes

There is a lot of incorrect information about reptiles on Wikipedia. Much of the taxonomy information is wildly out of date and often conflicting, as well as basic information such as how large an animal is and how long it lives.

4 Likes

Any guesses to what the tiger shade one is? That one has me scratching my head. Fire something maybe?

4 Likes

Im also curious as its stunning. maybe an enchi as well?

2 Likes

The picture is from a breeder in Thailand so maybe they have some crazy genes over there that havent made it this way??

1 Like

download (1)

Above is the exact same animal.

Wikis description - “Ball Python from Jatujak Market pet zone, Thailand” posted by Trisorn Triboon

3 Likes

It kind of looks like it has HGW in it.

2 Likes

Your right, I think hgw Enchi would be a close guess to whatever it is.

This is the closest thing I can find on the market. It’s like the wiki one has a ghi type of gold going on :thinking:

3 Likes