Introducing the Community Support!

I like that!

6 Likes

Thank you guys for having me, I look forward to contributing more to the community! Hope everyone in the U.S. is having a wonderful Turkey Day!

14 Likes

Joining Welcome Home GIF

5 Likes

Another exciting addition to the MRC team is @ballornothing! Who has seriously honoured us by joining the @community_support team!!
Don, you are one of the most experienced members of our community and an absolute pleasure to have here on a daily basis. In every discussion that you are a part of you leave your impact, your reputation makes your commitment to this community even that much more apparent. We all look to you as a leader and I am thankful for all of your experience that inspires us to learn more about the reptiles and herps that we all love. To one of my mentors and my friend, Don, welcome to our community support team. Thank you and I look forward to seeing you flourish even more.

The Office Party Hard GIF

15 Likes

Welcome to the family! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Wow Riley, thank you so much for the kind words! The last week has been a whirlwind and this is such a fitting piece of it, thank you so much for the honor. I’m very proud to be able to contribute to this community. MM has a bright future and it’s great to be able to contribute to that in a small way!

9 Likes

Welcome!!! So glad you’re part of the team

4 Likes

Congratulations, Don! We appreciate you already. As a humble community member, I truly respect the knowledge and the grace consistently shown in your interactions with us.

5 Likes

All of you really help keep the pleasant vibes here and thank you all for all you do!

7 Likes

Another Announcement!

We have a new member to our team!!! I am so honored to be able to add this member to our Community Support. She has such a wonderful personality and soul that you can feel her genuine care and support in her replies. I personally have had the pleasure of hearing about how awesome she is from all of you. She is eager to learn and always is willing to help out. She has some killer cornsnakes :wink:. We all know her and love her, so I am very happy to introduce @caryl, the newest member of MorphMarket ’s Community Support team!

Welcome to our party!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

15 Likes

Welcome aboard Caryl :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Thats awesome!!

8 Likes

Heck yeah, this is awesome @caryl congratulations

8 Likes

Thanks so much!! I’m delighted and excited and humbled by your trust. And I’m super thrilled to continue doing all I can to support the wonderful community here at MorphMarket !

9 Likes

Congrats @caryl! Can’t think of a better addition. :partying_face:

5 Likes

Thank you so much, Jess!! I truly appreciate your kind encouragement.

5 Likes

I am so happy to inform everyone that @noodlehaus has stepped on to the CS team! She has definitely proven her wealth of knowledge and love for reptiles of all kinds. I am super happy that she accepted this by the way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Congratulations Jess!

10 Likes

Congratulations Jess @noodlehaus ! I always enjoy your posts, glad you’re on the team. It seems like a great fit for you!

7 Likes