Introducing the Community Support!

As MorphMarket continues to grow, so does the amount of users we have taking part here on the MRC.
As such, we have created a new team of helpers as a way of keeping the place flowing smoothly.
This consists of small things like re-tagging posts and helping people with features to much larger projects or disputes where our Staff Team could use the wider views.

These are hand picked, well known users, that know how both the forum and marketplace works and that we believe everybody has some form of positive connection with.

Marla - @mblaney
Elena - @westridge
Matt - @mattcookreptiles
Elisha - @ghoulishcresties
Anna - @akmorphs
Scarlett - @creaturesofnightshade
Caryl - @caryl
Jess - @noodlehaus

They have not been chosen for their reptile keeping experience or even their huge followings on social media, but rather because they are just all round nice people that are happy to help others wherever they can.

These are not “Staff” members, so please don’t bug them with serious matters but if ever you find yourself stuck using the forum or MorphMarket.com, feel free to send a message to @community_support and one of them will help you out.

This group will likely grow with the forum, so keep a eye on the Community Support group to see who you should contact if your having problems.

Welcome to the team guys.

36 Likes

congrats guys!!

5 Likes

Thanks, if you need any help please reach out❤️

6 Likes

I thought you were staff this entire time haha! Congratulations guys

5 Likes

Lol thank you, that is such an amazing complement!

4 Likes

Many hands make for light work. Thanks RFM guys and gals for pitching in!

8 Likes

I would like to add that @mattcookreptiles and @westridge have agreed to jump aboard the RFM group!
Welcome to the team guys and thank you :blush: :partying_face:

9 Likes

This is much deserved guys congrats

2 Likes

Thanks so much! This is a great community and I look forward helping everyone enjoy it all the more.

7 Likes

That is why I love this community and the small part I play in making it a place that is grounded in love and respect.

4 Likes

This is awesome! Thanks everyone

6 Likes

@mattcookreptiles @westridge thank you guys for what you are doing to help here!

5 Likes

I’d like to welcome the newest member of the RFM Team up to the podium…

@ghoulishcresties has been nothing but an absolute pleasure to have on here and has helped a awful lot of people already.

Welcome aboard Elisha!

11 Likes

:100: agree! Welcome aboard!

6 Likes

Thankyou for having me :blush:

10 Likes

So happy that you said yes!! This team is all the more better equipped to help other grow, and bring knowledge to those who need it. We are blessed to have you as part of our team, @ghoulishcresties

6 Likes

Congratulations @ghoulishcresties. It’s very well deserved, you’ve been very helpful on the forums, good job!

6 Likes

Congrats everyone! :confetti_ball:

8 Likes

Congrats! Glad to have you on the team!

5 Likes