Invasion of the STRANGERS!

Really love what this gene does!!!

20 Likes

@double_m_reptiles welcome to the group Megan! Glad you’re here. Beautiful Stranger babies too

3 Likes

thank you lee!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings to you. Gorgeous trio there thanks for sharing

2 Likes

thank you so much!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are the combos?

1 Like

@double_m_reptiles very cool :+1: What genes are at play in those three?

1 Like

Left to right - fire stranger het clown, stranger het clown, and pastel enchi stranger het clown <3

1 Like

lol i just replied to another person asking the same thing :wink: the reply is in the thread (it wont let me reply with the same reply lol)

1 Like

It is a pattern disruptor, then? Interesting. Do you have any that aren’t het clown (since het clown tends to ‘lighten’ other morphs/traits)?

1 Like

Welcome double :smiley:

1 Like

Stranger is really indeed a very beautifully gene. The pictures are great but real life they are even more beautifully. Saw them several times at expo’s because the breeders who discovered the gene are Dutch. Their Moray gene is also very special. They are both nowhere near my budget, but maybe…one day…
I’m very curious to see what combo’s you will make in the future. There is still so much to do with this gene…

2 Likes

pattern disruptor and lightener in some instances :slight_smile: it’s really quite a fantastic gene. right now, i don’t have anything that isn’t het clown. and i’ll be making new hets (not clown) this coming season. anymore - it pays to have something het for a recessive for people working that into their projects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you so much!!! glad to be here!

1 Like

I’m still very uninformed on this gene. I see it is listed as a codom on MM is there a super version? Or is it like pin or leopard where the super looks exactly the same? Not many combos out there with is. It has some striking resemblances to a couple genes yet at the same time is clearly different. Very dark gene from the little ive seen. Anything you could share on it from your experience would be greatly appreciated.