So as you all may already know, we are starting the YouTube video of the Month (VoTM) in February 2022. The submission thread will be separate from the other “OTM” submissions topic. If you have any questions, please comment or shoot me a pm, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can feel this year is going to be wonderful for so many people.
Hey! I have been thinking of starting a channel myself. Could it be a super recent video, say my first one? I have been sitting on it for over a year and better late than never right?
Yes it just has to comply with the rules of the contest.
- Videos must be posted on YouTube first and then shared in this thread using the link.
- Any submitted videos must be your own or one in which you collaborated on and have rights to.
- Any submitted videos must be over one minute long but no longer than 60 minutes.
- All content within submitted videos must follow the MorphMarket Reptile Community Guidelines. (Purely educational feeding videos are allowed as long as a disclaimer is added. No live feeding video’s are allowed at all)
- Submitted videos can be reviews (not breeders/sellers) or unboxing of products (not animals) but must be honest and non-promotional.
- All submitted videos must be PG friendly. If it can’t be watched on the TV with children around then don’t post it.
- Please keep flickering light/images to a minimum. This is a good rule to follow in general for videos as for some it can cause heavy discomfort or worse.
Ok, yep! I will definitely get to it then. Good luck everyone!
I can’t wait to see what everyone does!