Just taking Kai outside for a bit so he can stretch out

Outside is one of his favorite places to be. He seems enjoy just hanging and taking in his world.

18 Likes

I love seeing snakes outside because they just revel in the ability to explore all the smells & textures. He looks very content with his yard time!

6 Likes

Wonderful pictures! What type of boa is Kai?

6 Likes

He is a 2018 hypo bi. The light makes him look really dark, but he does look like a hypo.

5 Likes

I like the first picture the most! I just know figured out he is in it! Lol. And I see the Cross in the background! I’m going to take my guys out in the spring! :heart::snake::frog::lizard::blush:

5 Likes

He is gorgeous! And majestic!

5 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! Ya gotta love boas!

6 Likes

Love taking the boas outside. Kai is looking great

5 Likes

Also my Kaluha will be 5 years old this summer! But she is not nearly as big as Kai!

3 Likes

Kai is just a bit over 6 feet. The pictures make him look bigger :joy:.

6 Likes

He looks like he’s out for a stroll on his fine estate, taking in the grounds, inspecting the garden beds, “taking an airing”. So very curious and relaxed.

7 Likes

Wow, he’s so pretty! I’m sure he loves seeing all the sights and sounds.

6 Likes

Love seeing them outdoors, love taking them outdoors. He’s such a handsome fellow!

5 Likes

Man it would be great if it were warm enough up here in New York to do that. Yesterday it got down to -25 fahrenheit and right now it’s -14 :cold_face:

5 Likes

Yep! It was -10 here in IN a few days ago……:joy:

4 Likes

Not a day when I’m wishing to be back home in Hoosier-land. Hopefully everybody’s power stays on.

3 Likes

That’s a big Amen sister! :blush::heart:

1 Like

Wow! The plants there are big! I’m not going to lie, in the first picture i just assumed that plant was little and so it made him look even smaller, i thought he was a yearling! Come to find out he’s 6ft! What a lovely big guy. :hugs: Also yes i am also very jealous of your temperatures wherever you are. I’m certainly not in any negatives, but 47°F is still just a bit too cold for the noodles to have any outside time.

4 Likes

Yeah the plants in the first picture are about 3 1/2 feet.

4 Likes