Last 2 of the season are out

7 Likes

What is the bottom one? The fading of the colors is really nice :grin:

1 Like

Not sure yet. Pairing was pastel bh red gene x mochi bumblebee

2 Likes

How it is light on the top then goes dark then back to light it’s just very appealing to me. Definitely us updated on this one!

If your referring to the blushing, looks like the second one has red gene! That’s what causing the “look” you find appealing!

1 Like

That is what I am talking about :grin:. You’ve definitely likened me to the subtle genes (ringer and red gene)

Glad I could be of assistance.lol Ringer and red gene aren’t much by themselves but in combos can really produce some amazing blushed out snakes. If your a fan of the “eraser” look (super blushed out) red gene is great gene to work with. I am a fan of the eraser lol

2 Likes

That’s probably why my project is patternless lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This is my first season working with these genes. What do you think rhese 2 are?

1 Like

I have my ideas but want other opinions

Do you have other pictures I can try and help you. I’m curious if you hit a blackhead spider? Would love to see it if you did!

1 Like

I believe the 1 is pastel bh spider and I’m not 100% sure whats all in the monave one. I will have to take more pics later

It looks like to me as well! That’s awesome!

1 Like

I was thinking pastel or super pastel bh mojave on that one but it sounds like red gene as well

1 Like