Last Reptile You’ll Ever Own

So this all started a few weeks back with a discussion between my wife and I about the next snake I was thinking of getting. We live in a small 50+ year old farm house. So the question came to focus more on how much constant electricity could our sketchy wiring handle more so than any space concern. So long story short, we came to this…

If there was only one more Reptile you could own. What would it be?

Side note. I settled on either Texas Indigo or Ackie Monitor.

1 Like

Black dragon from NERD

5 Likes

Either a Argentine Blue Tegu, Rhino Iguana or Black Throat Monitor.

Snake wise (if I had the $$$):

A Boelens Python.

3 Likes

Female White Head High White Platinum Pied d/sd Retic

2 Likes

A Dragon Snake, Crocodile Monitor, SD Retic, Ackie Monitor, Crocodile Skink or if I had the resource an alligator or dwarf caiman.
(Side note: I’m not good at choosing :joy:)
Edit: Or Egyptian Tortoise or Iguana

2 Likes

A super red squam viper!!!

4 Likes

That would be sick!

1 Like

Probably some type of Pine Snake, a friend in college had an Eastern Pine Snake and he was super active and fun to handle. One day when I have the space I’d love to get one

4 Likes

T+ Albino Argentine Boa Constrictor

2 Likes

Do you currently have any hots?

I do not. I plan on getting a small group of squams in the near future.

2 Likes

Cool…Squams are definitely gorgeous. When I do get hots I think I’ll be starting with a Copper Head as Squams would probably a bit more dangerous (venom and quickness wise) and harder to handle compared to Coppers and I’d need more experience.

3 Likes

I would like to get into copperheads as well. There are a few morphs out there!! But unfortunately they are native to my state so I would have to get a special license. Non native venomous no license.

4 Likes

I’d probably go for a CB White Lipped Python. Luckily I’ve already got most of my dream snakes. :snake::heart:

1 Like

1 more reptile… Ever?…

Rock Iguana hands down, would absolutely love one!

3 Likes

Water python or mertens water monitor hands down. How cool would it be to have a giant Australian themed semi aquatic habitat?

1 Like

OMG I have no idea how I’d make that decision :dizzy_face: lots of great answers so far.

:thinking::grimacing::unamused::thinking::sweat_smile: I will keep thinking…

2 Likes