Let Me See Your "Snoots"!

This little guy (his name is Fop) was a stinker about feeding until the calender changed to 2024. He’s taken every meal since January 1, drop fed, no tricks. I swear, it’s like he made a New Year’s Resolution. Super friendly now that I’m not having to mess with him about food, too!

10 Likes

His little tounge is GOING! He is smelling in high definition!

3 Likes

Absolutely! He was ready for his meal!

3 Likes

A little cutie patootie!

3 Likes

Thanks. He’s a brother to your Fanny, @caron.

3 Likes

More boa snoot. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Hestia doing a BIG scope!

12 Likes

Oh my godd that pic is so cute! He is to die for.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Love hognoses!!!

3 Likes

Got to get a good look of the place :heart:

4 Likes

Now i just want to say that this is a very cute hognose!!! Now if I could just get Miss Piggy to eat lol :joy:

5 Likes

Aww thank you! He has to use every bit of his one brain cell to figure out that there is a mouse in there for him to eat; he usually has to run into it or crawl over it to figure things out. Even then, he chomps it sideways like it’s going to fit in his face :laughing: Gotta love my Astro!

Miss Piggy will come around soon :blush:

4 Likes

I’m sure Miss Piggy will come around soon. How can she resist all the love she’s getting, after all?

4 Likes

Hognoses do not have a conventional way of eating rodents. So that is why they will grab the rodents from all angles.

6 Likes

I’d imagine that after keeping boas and that beast of a corn Leaky (who didn’t get abnormally large by skipping meals), having a snake refuse a meal is not something you’re accustomed to. :joy:

But I’m sure Miss Piggy will be scarfing down mice in no time. She just wants to make you work for it a bit.

6 Likes

We’ve got a bona fide sleeve baby here, folks.

13 Likes

Awwwwww. That’s just precious. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

10 Likes

How old is that cutie, David?

6 Likes