Let Me See Your "Snoots"!

14 Likes

@lumpy it moustache you a question… ^^^

Where’s your beauts moustache snoot? :laughing:

8 Likes

Someone say snoots?

11 Likes

I love that picture so much! This is why I need a boa. Can’t get one now though. @lumpy you’re great at convincing people to not get boas, can you help me? :joy:

5 Likes

Soon he will appear…

STERLINGS!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Ah, the call of the lumpy. Yell this from anywhere, and he will appear.

7 Likes

So sorry but I am not home right now ( Christmas shopping ). So I will give you these pictures, but I will try to get new pictures of Willow but Kai is in shed.

11 Likes

Christmas shopping for boas right?

5 Likes

I wish! I have been looking at a sunglow Sterling but that is a far off dream.

Actually, I am gift shopping for my dad right now.

4 Likes

I wish someone would gift me a boa! Would be the best gift ever. Provided of course I had a setup ready.

3 Likes

Definitely do when you have the chance! I would absolutely love to see more pictures of Willow.

4 Likes

You will definitely see a different in size lol :joy:.

3 Likes

Me too! I could handle getting a enclosure too because nobody ships animals right now lol :joy:.

* I am not saying just send me animals

4 Likes

Ahh I like where that is going! I have personaly been eyeballing a hypo img 100% het Khal / t2 anery male myself. I would live to produce Abrasque img sunglows someday with my Abrasque 100% het Khal female!

4 Likes

Well the one I’m looking at is a male and would produce a good amount of ghost Sterling 100% het albinos with Willow! Then from there would be hopefully getting an IMG Anery het albino or an IMG snow with some other incomplete dominants lol :joy:. Eventually getting to my project combo ( Anery IMG Sterling ) but would love to have the ghost, snow and moonglow version too. So that is why I would be going that route.

3 Likes

A great way to get the reptile of your dream for Christmas (or money towards it). Spend many hours getting a set up ready, take a picture of the enclosure and grab a pic of a reptile you like, now make your own Christmas cards showing your empty enclosure and which reptile (or type of reptile) you think would look amazing in it! Customise to your heart’s content but make sure your specific and to the point plus make it Christmas themed, also send your cards out early :wink:

I can’t guarantee this will work and will probably only with once, but it will certainly make a statement :grin: plus would be lots of fun

Important… Don’t be disappointed if you don’t get it, just think positive as your now one step closer to getting it because you have the set up :blush:

4 Likes

Lol :joy: trying to get a picture of a wiggly baby’s nose is so hard!

And, no, she is not fat, it is just the way she is holding my arm.

12 Likes

And here is the man of the hour, Kai, all freshly shed out.

Here is a picture of a his size in March 2020, the difference is crazy

10 Likes

Omg, I was looking at sunglow sterling’s. And moonglow sterling’s!
Both so so so beautiful :weary::heart:

6 Likes

I would love to have a male for Willow!

4 Likes