Let’s See Your Best Yellowbelly Combos

O that is such a clean pattern

1 Like

6 Likes

black pewter yellow belly this is my BABY! Hes around a year n a half !

1 Like

@sickpyth7 woahhh his daughter is absolutely gorgeous! What genes are in there besides yellowbelly and red stripe? The line down her back is nearly a full line it’s amazing

!
Super pastel YB het ghost

4 Likes

Pewter Yellow Belly

4 Likes

Only have one yellow belly. She is a super pastel spider yellowbelly. She turned a year old in August

5 Likes

Yellowbelly

Well obviously yellow belly lol, this is a yellowbelly thread. I was asking what other genes besides yellowbelly are in here. In the daughter I mean. What was the pairing?

GHI Mojave for sure.

1 Like

CoCo CHANEL pictured in thread above as well forgot to add pairing. Was also listed she had cinnamon traits …Pairing was a Pewter to a second generation import YB bloodline

2 Likes

OD Leopard Enchi YB Het G-stripe :sunglasses: By far one of my favorite snakes and fingers crossed will make some crazy combos with my G-stripe girl

7 Likes

Male Yellowbelly pied. Love how it pixels the pattern. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Chocolate (Garcia line) pastel yb 2020 holdback.

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of all white snakes. But this gal is probably my favorite yellowbelly combo I currently have. Ivory enchi! Huge fan of her head stamp!

5 Likes

These were all from the same clutch last season

YB Pied Het Lav

Pastel YB Lav Pied (Dreamsicle)

YB Lav Pied (Dreamsicle)

5 Likes

My Enchi Yellowbelly. Hopefully he is the only yellowbelly I currently have in the collection as he will be going to my female yellowbelly/gravel when he is up to size.

Uploading: 20211011_143827.jpg…

3 Likes

Our only yellow belly, Cassiopeia
Yellow belly, pastel, champagne

6 Likes

Enchi Pinstripe YB, Slade.

4 Likes

Man yellowbelly brightens up pieds so much it’s insane.

The yellow-orange on these guys is almost neon!

2 Likes