Let see them belly shots

Haha thank you.

As you can see in her photo she’s the only one being held far away, with two fingers lol

2 Likes

Single gene Butter

2 Likes

Single gene Pastel

Single gene Lesser

Single gene Champagne

2 Likes

Male clown

2 Likes

Do you need any specific single gene belly shots?

Nice one for asking :blush:.

I’m starting with just 10 base morphs to begin with and will add from there.
The 10 I am starting with are:

1. Normal (as a base to work from and compare)
  2. Piebald
  3. Clown
  4. Fire
  5. Pinstripe
  6. Pastel
  7. Lavender Albino
  8. Yellow belly
  9. Banana
  10. Albino

This is the sort of layout I am planning (though this is still in its very early stage). Basically just a foundation to work from and improve as time goes on, with more information being added as it becomes available (and also verified by the more informed community).

7 Likes

Do you need another normal belly pic or is that list just an example of all you are planning for now? I believe you are doing something really amazing and special, keep it up! Also, if you are slowly wanting to add more, maybe list what you are looking for so we can decide if we have what you want and not flood you with pics you already have or aren’t ready for yet. I would love to see this when you are done!

1 Like

and thats saying something right there!

2 Likes

I’d really appreciate a clear normal belly pic. The one I used is from a marketplace ad. Thank you so much :blush:.

These are the ones I am starting with, with banana probably being the last one given its difficult to explain genetics when it comes to sex chromosomes. I can’t explain how grateful I am to everyone for the contributions :grin::grin::grin:

I should be able to get a normal belly pic today, we have a large female here at work who should be very willing to be a model for you lol. The only other single Gene animal I can get a hold of would be a Russo when/if you get to that point.

1 Like

Thank you so much, that would be amazing. The problem I am finding, especially with belly pics, is that most don’t post pictures of their adult snakes much.
It would be nice to be able to have a few pictures next to each other showing how they have changed in adulthood.

Thank you again :blush:

Just to show you how the links would work when I post a final product:

MORPH LIST: 0001

@EagleReptiles

NORMAL
“WILD TYPE”

MORPHMARKET

Image fromMaxine Gravino at My Herp Shed

INTRODUCTION

The ball python (Python regius), also called royal python, is a python species native to West and Central Africa. It has the potential to reach a maximum adult length of 182 cm (6.0 ft). Wild-caught specimens have greater difficulty adapting to a captive environment, which can result in refusal to feed, and they generally carry internal or external parasites.

VISUAL DESCRIPTION

Head: Black or dark brown with stripes on both sides, usually just behind the nostrils.

Image by Chris McDougle at Snakenstein Reptiles, LLC

Body: Black or dark brown with light brown blotches (alien heads) on the back and sides.

Image by Johan Du plooy at JL Morphs

Belly: Its white or cream belly is scattered with black markings. It is a stocky snake with a relatively small head and smooth scales.

Image by Patterson

Tail: Patterns normally come to an end with a single stripe but it is not unusual for the pattern to have a beaded look.

Image by Morne Vicky Brewis at Vimo Ball pythons

Known Issues: N/A

Useful links:

Buy a Normal

IUCN

Help Identifying your Normal

Wikipedia

Every picture will come from Morphmarket

Each picture will be credited to both the users community and market store (where possible).

And the links at the bottom direct to either here, morphmarket.com or helpful resources

She is supposed to be about 8, but I don’t have pics of her from a baby. Super sweet girl so I should be able to get decent pics

1 Like

Let me know if these aren’t good enough, she was surprisingly squirmy today!

2 Likes

They are perfect Blue :grin::+1: thank you.
She was probably just excited for the photo shoot :joy:

Well good!

1 Like

My girl Etaoin’s belly looks just like that. She was my first snake I ever bought. Unfortunately, I got her at petsmart so I don’t know her genetics at all. She has a wonderful temperament. Of all the snakes I have now she is also my favorite. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just bumping this in hopes of a single gene Pinstripe belly shot :blush:

Banana.

1 Like

I have a single gene pinstripe girl I just got, I’ll have to get a pic of her belly once she’s shed out (should be in the next couple days)

1 Like