@eaglereptiles
I’ve got an adult male Pinstripe I’ll try to get a pic of tonight for you :+1:

1 Like

I’ve not got around to cinnamon yet :+1::+1: thank you :grin:

Thank you :blush: :+1:

1 Like

Not the best pics since she was being a squirmy worm… but I tried :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: I guarantee they are the best single gene Pinstripe belly pictures on the internet :joy:

1 Like

Just bumping in hopes of single gene Fire and Yellowbelly belly pictures :grin:

An informative breakdown of genes, what to look for, and how to identify all the genes!!
We all Thank You, Eaglereptiles!!

1 Like

Can we get this flowing again?
At the minute I’m struggling for Fire, Yellowbelly, Enchi and Spider belly pictures. (This is all that is needed to finish them off)
Can anyone help me out?

1 Like

I’ll try and snag a picture of my Spider girl’s belly next time I’m in the reptile room :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :blush::blush:

Got these pictures of my spider girl!
I also nabbed some pictures of some of my other single-gene animals:

Pastel (she’s technically also het axanthic but I don’t think that het has any visual affect on anything)

And my butter girl. She’s a really pretty butter too! And she’s the only one who stayed still while I was snapping the pics :joy:

1 Like

Thank you so much for them, it’s really appreciated. You wouldn’t believe how hard finding belly pictures is.

Genetic Stripe

2 Likes

Albino adult male

2 Likes

Fire het clown (possible od)

2 Likes

:blush: thank you :grin::grin: Fire has been haunting me :blush:

1 Like

It was sold to me as a hatchling with the possibility of orange dream, but I’m new to Morph identification so I’m not sure if it’s there or not or if it would change the belly or not. Hoping to prove it this year or make super fires.

1 Like

Was it a possibility of it being visual or het OD?

Ignore my stupid question, it can’t be het OD :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Od would show visually in het form. It was in the pairing from the seller but he said because it was so young he really wasn’t sure if it was there or not. He didn’t want to sell it mislabeled. I bought it for the fire gene itself, everything else was a bonus.

1 Like

The sign of a good seller :+1:

1 Like