Let's see them ovulations!

8 Likes

7 Likes

It’s always cool to see other peoples ovys or when they post tail sucks! What were y’alls pairings?

4 Likes

that one was pastel clown x pastel special

3 Likes

YB Pied Het Lav Ovulation (last year)

She made some nice babies!

9 Likes

How about exceptional?!

6 Likes

7 Likes

What’s the pairing for this beauty?

2 Likes

My goodness! So gorgeous!

1 Like

She was purchased as a Clown 66% het Hypo, but she was a hold back for the Seller because she came from a pairing that included OD and he was on the fence for a while. I am not convinced she is OD but I think she has a lot of color for just Clown. Perhaps the Het Hypo is influencing the coloration. She was paired with a Fire Leopard het Clown.

5 Likes

Found an ovy when i went to change her bedding :slight_smile:

10 Likes

3 ovy’s this season so far for us! expecting one last girl to go! then it will be 4/5 bred girls

7 Likes

Finally my female ovulated, will be my first Clutch ever. Next step Countdown to pre-lay sheed.

10 Likes

What type of tub do you have her in?

2 Likes

SolidStore stoß- und sturzfeste Rollbox; Aufbewahrungsbox Box 29L mit Rollen in Amazon.de

2 Likes

What a nice mojave :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, i hope that she’ll give me a nice Clutch. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

The top girl is a banana het clown bred to a pastel leopard clown and the bottom girl is a banana spider pin fire bred to a banana cinnamon pin

3 Likes

Not an ovy yet but definitely getting close!

4 Likes

Exciting ovulation today!

This girl is my favorite standard dreamsicle in my collection. She held fantastic contrast and is a superb eater.

Witnessed locks:
10/19 - Pastel Dreamsicle
11/11 - Pastel Dreamsicle
12/10 - Pastel Dreamsicle
1/13 - Pastel Dreamsicle
2/14 - Pastel Dreamsicle
3/18 - Confusion BH Lavender 50% Pos. Het Pied

So 5 locks with the Pastel Dreamsicle and 1 lock with the Confusion BH Lav 50% possible het pied. Fingers crossed that last lock with the confusion lav gets the job done but awesome clutch either way!

7 Likes