Lighten the mood! (Reptile Memes)

Sweet babby jeebus. Looks like a magic eye picture. Found em…. After much zooming in. Hahah

4 Likes

Couple more. Cause why not. (Really need to organize my camera roll)

16 Likes

Python treadmill. Lol

3 Likes

That took me… so long. I want to mention that i started looking right where it was, stared at it and kept looking. For 10 minutes…

6 Likes

A little easier one and this ones a rattlesnake

15 Likes

Wow! That is extremely well hidden! In case anyone isn’t able to find it, after much zooming and scrolling, I finally found it.

13 Likes

I’ve seen the first picture before but it still took me a little to find. The second one only took me a few seconds, mainly because I knew where to look first based on their behavior.

8 Likes

That’s how I found it.

8 Likes

Same here, especially since I lived in a place with lots of rattlers for a long time.

5 Likes

31 Likes

Feeding my scary female like…

30 Likes

Sometimes I feel that way about my blood python if I have to feed on Monday night instead of Sunday night!!

3 Likes

I have a female that will jump out of her tub to get at her rat :joy:. It’s hilarious and frightening at the same time

7 Likes

That’s how mine is!! She literally leaps out every time and has narrowly missed my face by a matter of inches a several times, she’s like one of those springloaded “snake in a peanut brittle can” pranks. I’m ashamed to admit I’ve definitely screamed

10 Likes

Good to know I’m not the only one :joy:

7 Likes

My male MBK is in an enclosure that sits at the top shelf, about chin level with me. He’s a fierce eater too. But not terribly accurate. He missed Sunday night and about 1/2 his body exited the enclosure…missed my nose by 1/2". Went to put him back and he struck at my fingers. Had to use the mouse tongs to get him back in.

4 Likes

Getting a good pair of sturdy feeding tongs was one of my best decisions. I have used them not only to feed but to wrangle snakes and lift out deli cups without getting chomped. They are just so versatile

5 Likes

Me too gecko… me too.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUONUMDI7uS/?utm_medium=copy_link

6 Likes

We have a Leo that does that if you spray him with the misting bottle.

3 Likes

Omg :joy:

I witnessed this when I had Leo’s. Our little male did it, scared me half to death I jumped back!

3 Likes