Very true! I knew I should’ve had that extra cup of coffee :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

33 Likes

I don’t think I’ve posted this here yet-
Something I made of one of my ball pythons :joy:

10 Likes

32 Likes

36 Likes

Seems relevant to @mblaney comment here.

:joy:

14 Likes

I love that it’s like this giant, Polaroid-size camera! :joy:

6 Likes

35 Likes

34 Likes

We love you judgemental shoelace.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Me

24 Likes

The joke in Flyfishing goes: When I die, I hope my spouse doesn’t sell all my gear for the prices I claimed to have paid…

11 Likes

16 Likes

@serpentswitch117 It’s the one thing that bonds us all. Gets super out of control when you check several of those boxes at the same time.

3 Likes

I made the song better

22 Likes

Hubbs gave me permission to get the snake I want (0.1pied) but I decided against it since we live up north and I’m not comfortable having something shipped in cold temps. But now…

18 Likes

As sad as that is, I think you made the right call.
I saw a mutation creation video the other day, they left his snakes out on a tarmac for like 30 hours, and that was simply heartbreaking…

But maybe go to an expo near you…:smirk:

7 Likes

As sad as that is, I think you made the right call.

I second that. My last two shipments were delayed, one by four hours and the other by an entire day. Luckily the snakes made it to their destinations alive, but very cold. It seems like Holiday shipping delays started a week early this year. I won’t be shipping again until they clear up.

6 Likes

That is so awful! I just put down a deposit on a male I’ve been eyeing and asked the breeder if we could wait until after the holidays to ship because I was worried about delays. Luckily he was very understanding

5 Likes

@7snakes @chesterhf
That’s really lucky for both of you.

Yeah, I think given all this craziness, it might just be better to hold of any shipping til Jan at best.

But, since this supposed to be a light hearted thread, I’m going to post a cute meme my brother made of one of his snakes:

To make sure you and you animals are all safe and happy.:wink::+1:

12 Likes