Listing of previous inquiries from customer [DONE] [#1377]

I find it extremely difficult to believe that @wreckroomsnakes traded one of her $1200 animals to you for four animals - one of which was nearly dead - collectively worth maybe $200, after you asked her what the lowest price was on each and every one of the 72 animals she has listed and demanded no fewer that seven additional pictures and a video for each of those 72 animals and then ghosted her after each and every one of the 71 previous inquiries.

But if Mary wishes to disabuse me on that matter then I will happily retract my post

4 Likes

Nope definitely did not do that. :scream:

Danny i thought you were very professional and polite in the way you asked questions in your inquiry.
Unlike the person who contacted @t_h_wyman. There are certain ways to ask and approach things that can make a sell go on way or the other. It all depends on how you come at me with your questions. Respect goes along way.

6 Likes

@wreckroomsnakes so to summarize, you’d like to say to prospective customers:

“Come at me (professionally and politely), bro!

Words to live by.

7 Likes

Thank you Mary. :grin:

And thank you for correctly pointing out the difference between a respectful potential customer that asks reasonable questions and the types of people I was pointing out in my initial post, who are neither respectful nor reasonable

6 Likes

I already add this request to another thread, but i think adding a search function for looking up messages from a customer a little easier instead of having to scan thru the messages page by page.

This feature is completed and should be rolled out soon.

We are focused mostly on redesign right, now but plan to enhance the messages system a lot after that – such as being able to archive, more realtime, and handle photos.

5 Likes

This features is done.

There is now both a filter, to search messages:

And a little magnifying glass by each username which applies this filter for that user. However I don’t see it showing up by all usernames – it appears to be only by messages FROM, which is confusing. I’m going to have this extended to be for both TO and FROM.

5 Likes

Photos through messages will be a huge help!

3 Likes