Market during Covid-19

That would be incredibly sad of people just dumped the pet that was just adopted to abandon it again…not to mention the psychological effects. I know we are doing some shopping on here, but only for quality not quote looking for quantity. That being said it’s not surprising others are doing the same lmao is like a shopping addiction but with reptiles I just hope people can properly care for/house these animals. I know research should be number one priority but I also know some people see something they just have to have, buy it, than go great how do I care for this. Being vet techs when my wife and I decide to get an animal we look at articles that’s from Merck, we went and found the best snake channels then cross referenced the material, and we found our way around making decisions worth the knowledge we obtained. We did the same with our conure, 2 dogs (mini aussie and great dane), and we are doing it with the goats we will eventually get once we decide to move to an area with a bit more land. I don’t think that everyone quite understands that there is faulty info so reading more than one source is imperative.

2 Likes