Merry Christmas All ๐ŸŽ„

Happy holidays too all you Crazy Reptile/Amphibian people :lizard: :snake: :frog: :heart:
Hope everyone has a great day :blush:

And Ofcourse if any of you get a family member for Christmas, well then why not share :wink:
(I got Tumacs from my other half this year, and i got him an Ackie) :grin:

20 Likes

Happy Holidays :beers:

9 Likes

Merry Christmas @ghoulishcresties! We are blessed to have you on here. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas! :grin: :christmas_tree:
I got this hognose over a month ago, but it was technically for Christmas, so I think it counts.

12 Likes

It is officially Christmas here in Florida!

8 Likes

DDCDSS-383-Little-Mo-Brian-Green-Merry-Hissmas-Tops-Tees-Red_1000x

DDCDSS-390-Little-Mo-King-Brown-Merry-Hissmas-Tops-Tees-Yellow_1000x

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you!

This year has been a difficult one and I just want to thank every one of you for being here to brighten the days.

Have a lovely time guys.

11 Likes

Thank you for everything you do Thomas! Trust me, it doesnโ€™t go unrecognized. We are all thankful for you. I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas.

9 Likes

Yay! My kids woke up at 6:30. We are going to feed all the snakes today and big lizards for Christmas. :christmas_tree:happy holidays to everyone here! I showed my youngest a pic of Kai and she wants one of those beautiful boas now, wellโ€ฆ Another one :crazy_face:

Edit*

9 Likes

Merry Christmas!
I hope that everyone has a great day.

8 Likes

We want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

8 Likes

Well, boas are the best so I canโ€™t blame her!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas! And happy holidays to yaโ€™all and your families. :slight_smile:

Kinoko, my husband and Iโ€™s early Christmas present to ourselves. Sheโ€™s finishing enjoying her Christmas dinner. (Pardon the empty tub she had just used the bathroom prior) :joy:

7 Likes

S/he definitely counts! Merry Christmas to you and the new baby! Adorable!

5 Likes

If any of you meet me in person, I love these

I got five for Christmas, in our Christmas Eve box.

6 Likes

Yes, ramuneโ€™s the best!

5 Likes

They are great, I completely agree. And your willow is gorgeous, Iโ€™ve only been working with boas for 2-3 years, what morph is she? Are you planning on breeding? :snake::fire:

5 Likes

Yes Iโ€™m 100% planning on breeding thatโ€™s actually why I got her. She is an anery type 1 Sterling. My plan is to produce high-end quality breeder boas.

5 Likes