Merry Christmas All 🎄

Merry ChrisQuanzUkahmas everyone!

5 Likes

Look at what my sister gave me for Christmas! She made it on Customink! I love it!

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all (just saw this thread)

I woke up at 5.30am expecting the kids to not be far off (I’m a kid at heart) but no… They slept in until 7.30!!!

It was a difficult few hours, but I managed to get Christmas dinner prepared :grin:

No reptiles for me :sob: but I want expecting any.

I did buy hubby a t-shirt that says “life is better with reptiles”

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! No new pets here (bummer!) but I took a few photos with some of my current scaly friends.

7 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone

5 Likes

I’m sure you will, she is beautiful. Do you have a breeder male for her ?

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. Feel free to share your pets, if any. What are you keeping?

3 Likes

No I don’t, I am hoping that in two or three years I will have generated enough money and the specific morph combo I am looking for. I am looking at getting a few more growup females also over the next few years. The male I am looking for needs to be at least an Anery IMG Het Sterling or a IMG Sterling het Anery. But of course, I would take a Moonglow IMG het Sterling lol :joy:.

2 Likes

Oh cool, what does that morph look like if you don’t mind my asking, I only have one bc and she is a wild type

1 Like

I have no idea, they will be worlds first. And so will my combo be a worlds first.

1 Like

Wow, so cool! I love bc already but that will make it better. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry I’m late (as usual) but I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas :christmas_tree:

7 Likes

I hope you did too Anna!

1 Like

I got some awesome presents from hubby, including a photo box! I can’t wait to try out on the Reptiles :grin:

8 Likes

Hello to everyone , Merry Christmas :mrs_claus: to you all abs a happy new year :partying_face: been keeping reptiles for 30 years now . Currently breeding ball pythons .
Flying The Grinch GIF by Hays Travel

My Christmas snake

5 Likes

I breed ball pythons and have a pet boa

2 Likes

Awesome, share pics if you have any! :blush::+1:

2 Likes

4 Likes

:exploding_head:

That top one is incredible!

3 Likes