Morph Encyclopedia (In Progress)

Here’s my single gene OD if you need one, a new female I’ll be receiving tomorrow

3 Likes

Id love you more than anyone ever has if you can get me a belly picture of it when you pick it up :joy::blush::blush:

I love the blank alien heads on ODs, such a beautiful animal to have.

1 Like

I found it one of the most useful sites for info when I started. No site has everything but it has a lot of info on what pairings produce and what breeders are out there. Also has a lot of info on breeding and how that process works step by step with pictures. Not to mention about 20-30 videos with a section with an entire care sheet. But to each is own. Again no one source had it all. Check out VPI’s book on Balls. Also Kevin from N.E.R.D has a couple books published that are helpful.

1 Like

This is just my celebratory comment because we’re just over 1/5 of the way there :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Ayyy 20 percent done. The other 80 percent is gonna be done in no time. You should make a new thread to celebrate the Finnished product when its complete

2 Likes

It’s a while off and I still have lot I want to add to each of these before I would class then as finished… But we’re getting there.

1 Like
30. Bamboo

Added soon

31. Hidden Gene Woma

Added soon

32. Ultramel

Added soon

33. Coral Glow

Added soon

34. Blade

Added soon

35. Mystic

Added soon

36. Black Head

Added soon

37. Candy

Added soon

38. Asphalt

Added soon

39. Specter

Added soon

40. Axanthic (TSK)

Added soon

41. Chocolate

Added soon

42. Mahogany

Added soon

43. Orange Ghost

Added soon

44. Cypress

Added soon

45. Puzzle

Added soon

46. Red Stripe

Added soon

47. Het Red Axanthic

Added soon

48. Special

Added soon

49. Bongo

Added soon

50. Phantom

Added soon

Blade is on the list now! Ping me when you get to Blade. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey it looks like belly pics are needed for the axanthic, I have a VPI axanthic leopard boy i could get some belly shots of when i get home if youre still in need?

1 Like

I’m sticking to the base genes for now but I can add it to the multiple Gene section. Thank you so much :grin: it will be appreciated more than you would believe :blush:

1 Like

Awesome! Ill bother him when I get home and get some belly shots!

1 Like

They may not be the best pictures, he wasn’t being very cooperative lol, and he just ate yesterday so I didn’t wanna mess with him too much. I can try again tomorrow if you can let me know what to
Improve on?

2 Likes

They are absolutely perfect, thank you :blush:

2 Likes

This topic, where the original was drafted, has been closed.
The now released Morphpedia.com is where this idea has evolved to include other species of reptiles, amphibians and invertebrates.

To contribute, please read the About Morphpedia Categories & Wikis page.