Morph help for possible purchase

Hey guys! So in the last week we have picked a 1.0 banana and 0.1 pastel calico so we aren’t sure if we should grab another right now. My local shop for 20 years had this guy (picture below) and was wondering thoughts on what the heck this visual is. Pairing was acid pastel enchi x champagne firefly. It is still available. Just seeing if you guys had an idea. Thanks

3 Likes

I’m horrible with identifying champagne combos, but I believe that’s a champagne super pastel enchi.

Perhaps @saleengrinch could weigh in. I know he works with champagne a lot.

1 Like

Pastel champagne :100: Enchi would have pattern on the side. Super pastel almost all white. No fire you would have more yellow in it.

3 Likes

Ah ha I’m learning lol.

1 Like

I hatched a champagne lesser firefly couldn’t tell what it was until it was almost a year old!!! Love champagne!!!

1 Like

Champagne has always been hard for me to identify, so much variety even in just regular champagnes it’s hard for me to see everything.

I knew you’d be able to help @ggjr out with this one tho.

1 Like

It’s hard for anyone!!! I’ve just hatched a lot of them so that’s a combo I’ve seen a lot lol.

2 Likes

Thank you @saleengrinch and @mnroyals. I appreciate the insight there. I was mostly curious about this because this shop never gets in anything other than standard normals or Single gene animals The acid in the pairing was intriguing cuz I don’t know much about it

3 Likes

Grab the biggest normal girl he’s got(maybe thrown in) put him to her see what happens.