Mostly white but not 100%

I realize no matter how much white or lack thereof that pied parents have it never dictates the amount of white the babies will have.

Is there a gene I can add to a pied pairing to increase the white but not get a 100% white snake?

Yes spied ( Spider pieds) would be a good choice. It will give you an white snake with just a head pattern. In some cases they will be all white ( White weddings).

3 Likes

Thank you for the help!

1 Like

I second spieds. I hatched out a 98% white spider pied with only a small brown spot on his head. Legit looks like Trump’s hair piece :joy::joy::joy: so named him Trump.

11 Likes

Hahhaha thank you

1 Like

Cinny Pied makes high whites as well.

6 Likes

Hi scosta56. I like spiders. Spider was the 1st morph I purchased. Curious, how do you identify the spider gene being present?

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll definitely make a note of that, I’ve been trying to get spider out of my collection so this information helps a lot.

Pewter Pied

4 Likes

Pewter Enchi Pied

6 Likes

Spider produces high white animals. Some have just the head colored while others can be solid white also called white weddings. One trick I learned I forget from where sorry was put a light near a potential spider combo look at the pupils they will light up red. He also has a slight wobble which we all know is tied to spider.

3 Likes

Black pastel if I remeber correctly.

1 Like

10 Likes

This is a recently hatched baby pied right? White wedding?

The animal directly above is a Super Cinny Pied, possible Urban Camo, possible Mojave.

3 Likes

Ohhh ok I was way off thanks

1 Like