Moving snake collection from California to Florida

I can’t even imagine, I have some pathos that I have just poured love into. It will be so sad to leave it now that the leaves are like 2 feet long and have quite a decent amount of white.

Here if you want to see it

1 Like

I also had 5 parrots i’ve had for about 15 years I rehomed to a rescue. Will be renting a house until I buy one for at least a month or two, so there wouldn’t be a place for them and I don’t think the owners want that many parrots and their cages (they’re huge stainless steel cages) in their house. But they’re apparently doing well and adjusted to their new home.

1 Like

It is good to hear that you are doing this safely and responsibly :grin:

1 Like

It’s been a long and teary haul rehoming most of my animals. As for my snakes, rehoming them was never an option. I have a 29yo normal Ball Python I bought when I was in the Navy so he was def coming with me. And the great thing is, they’re all legal in Florida.

1 Like

I can’t to see all of they settled in here in Florida :grin:

1 Like

I remember when i was stationed at 32nd st. In San Diego i use to take the bus home to Orange County and the border agents use to come on board occasionally taking oeople off, one time they stopped and asked me where i was born :joy: now i never see them stopping anyone at the checkpoint.

1 Like