My House snake pair

These are pretty! Im digging their patterning.

2 Likes

Thank you! I have kept and bred these in the past but this pair is hands down the nicest two I have ever owned!

1 Like

Are you expecting these guys to breed?

1 Like

They have been breeding! That picture makes them look smaller than they actually are lol they are almost 3 years old. This is my first year breeding them.

3 Likes

Beautiful. I love their coloring.

2 Likes

Thank you! They are super red in person! They are kzn locale and t+ albino.

3 Likes

I was just watching a video on house snakes! They’ve been on my radar for awhile. I’m loving the striking colors and patterns.

They can be quite drab as well really makes a difference if they come from a good line and or locale.

1 Like

They have cute little faces

2 Likes

I’ll let them know I like to keep morale high lol

5 Likes

They are for real a beautiful pair! House snakes are so cool! They will do the normal house Snake thing and give loads of eggs hopefully :wink:.

2 Likes

I was a bit overran with eggs the last time I bred house snakes. That’s why I’m sticking with a pair for the moment lol

And thank you very much I appreciate that! I would like to get the hypo gene in the mix eventually.

2 Likes

These are super cool snakes! I’d love to work with KNZ T+ and hypo (I’ll likely try to work towards sunglows).

3 Likes

Thanks! :grinning:

I’d eventually like to get there lol

Since you can’t get red ball pythons I’m concentrating on super red snakes in my childrens and house snakes projects!

3 Likes

Do you cohab them or are they just together for breeding? (I don’t know much about house snakes or whether they can be cohabbed.)

2 Likes

I keep them separate. One successful pairing usually gets you 2 or 3 clutches without further pairings in my experiences. I don’t Cohab any of my snakes

3 Likes

Remind me of corns, but with cuter faces!
I love these :relaxed:

2 Likes

Very nice I’ve my name on a pair of 2022 baby’s from a breeder.

4 Likes

Whoa - those are :fire:! KZN Red really adds a lot to the house snake phenotype. Add in T+ Albino and how can you go wrong? I’d like to add Ugandan Greens to our collection eventually, but we are really enjoying the House Snake pair we have. Let us know when eggs start dropping!

2 Likes

Very nice. I have a 1.2 KZN T- albino trio I can’t wait to grow up. They’re wonderful snakes.

3 Likes