Oooh which morph is that?

Super pastel spider aka killer bee

2 Likes

He’s a stunner! :star_struck:

@foxreptile will like this one!

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I agree, nice snake :+1: I love spider morphs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: we got our first firebee and bumblebee this year :grin: hoping to produce a killerbee fire in the future :crossed_fingers:

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Thank you all! I’m new to the hobby but super excited to be here! I’m in North Carolina, where all y’all at?

1 Like

Great hobby to be in! :heart:
I’m in the UK :blush:

2 Likes

I’m also UK. I’ve been in the hobby for years but this year was the first breeding season.

Hope you enjoy the hobby as much as us :relaxed: there are a lot of friendly people here.

I love it so far! The people at the shows are so nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We also have a baby savannah monitor

2 Likes

It looks so skinny, I thought they had big bellies?

2 Likes

I agree. But I’ve seen a few recently in very bad ways.
That Bosc has ‘saggy’ skin too, Defo needs weight put on.

1 Like

Agree , too skinny

1 Like

Yea, we just got him and we’re working on getting some weight on him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

You are feeding lots of bugs, right? Just make sure to stay away from mammal prey.

1 Like

Yes insects dusted what calcium powder

1 Like

First of all, welcome to the community and your reptiles are amazing!
What kind of insects are you feeding? What is the humidity of the enclosure and is there a water dish in there and plenty of hides?

3 Likes

Crickets, roaches, worms. Right now the humidity is around 50%

He has a large water dish on the cool side and we’re working on adding more stuff to his enclosure

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re taking good care of him. Hopefully soon he gains some weight. It would also be a good idea to take him to a specialized herp vet and get him tested for parasites.

1 Like

Okay thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like