Naruto clutch #2 🖤 Hinami thread!

Clutch number 2 has hatched and both phantom lillies! That’s 4/4 lillies so far! Very happy :smiling_face_with_tear::black_heart:

5 Likes

Very lucky with the odds. Congrats, they are so cute.

I can’t wait for my first phantom Lilly White. hoping for a red next year :crossed_fingers: if not I might have to snatch one of these babies up :wink:

4 Likes

I know right! I was shocked… Again! :joy:

They’re my fav, I’ll be honest… Such cute things, you defo need one in your life! :black_heart:

3 Likes

So I adore these. But hello fav… All those red spots :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

More pics because I looovvveeeeee

4 Likes

Yes!!! I love the spots

1 Like

Thankyouuuuu. I’m in love with this one, hoping stays female :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

So the lil male went to his new home a few days ago, to someone who’s already got 3 Cresties from me too so I’m very happy, and this beans touch wood is still female, more spots!

2 Likes

Sooooo cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

more absolutely beautiful cresties :heart_eyes::fire::heart:

2 Likes

Same parents as the others too! :black_heart:
So feb/march we shall see first babs from them this of year…

Now what we thinking for first clutch? Will I actually get my first non lillies!!

2 Likes

I think you will get one Lilly and one non Lilly in your first clutch :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Who I hope so! :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Semi fired :black_heart:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Thought you’d like this :black_heart:

4 Likes

They look so cute together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love parent & child pics

3 Likes

I’m obsessed with her…
I also have a clutch from Akira again, if any like Valkyrie or Hinami I’m going to be stuck… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Such a gorgeous little girl! Going to make a wonderful breeder one day. Her head structure is awesome too.

5 Likes

I hope you do have more like her, she’s amazing. Akira & Naruto make gorgeous babies

2 Likes