Need help Boa identification

@ghoulishcresties is right, it is a hypo. Definitely looks a lot like mine :grin:

2 Likes

I’m probably going to resell him since I already have another male… how much would be a good listing price for me to sell local? He is 1300 grams…

I see alot of different prices online here. What does most people go off of when they list their snakes? And how much do people add for the size of the snake

Hypos are very common, so they’re not worth very much even as adults. And you know nothing of the bloodline record so that is a huge hit on price. Personally if I was going to sell that one I would make sure it goes to a family or someone who is going to keep it as a pet for the rest of its life. That way at least you’re making sure that it ends up with a good living conditions and not someone just trying to get a cheap big snake :grin:.

2 Likes

It’s a nice looking hypo. I would keep it and breed him to a Kahl albino then you will know if it’s het Kahl albino. If it is you should get normals, hypo, albino, and sunglows. If it’s not het albino you will get normals and hypo all 100% het for albino. Maybe you will get lucky and it’s a super hypo. If it is all baby’s will come out hypo. With the above breeding half the babies should be sunglow the other half will be hypo if it’s a super.

2 Likes