Need Help With Naming?

How about Boo, Ink (because why not LOL), or Scaly Cloud

3 Likes

Cloud?
Dusk?
Smokey?

1 Like

Mavis, Aledar, Lipia, Winifred, Riykufu

Indeed! Thin White Duke is a name I could pick for a white snake. Or maybe just Duke. :blush: Snowball is from Animal Farm. I love that book.

2 Likes
Snake Name
  • Kai
  • Tawa
  • Fern
  • Alfredo (female snake is Pesto)
  • Casper
  • Ezio
  • Enzo

0 voters

If I ever get a scaleless snake this is going to be what I name it (or scales, maybe both if I get two).

2 Likes

How about “Tusk” since it’s an Ivory?

1 Like

Looks like a cool enclosure too. Send a wider pic.

It’s a work in progress still. I use to have live plants in the tank but couldn’t keep them alive sadly.

Can you spot the snook

3 Likes

I tried using live plants in with our ball pythons, but couldn’t keep them alive! I found it quite hard, yet my Cresties all have love plants.
Looks amazing!

1 Like

What about Legolas, the Elf in the Lord of the Rings. Love these movies.
Shadowfax is Gandalf white horse in the Two Towers.

2 Likes

White Fang, the dog in The Call of the Wild. This would be cool.

1 Like

Omg I use to love white fang…I might use that for a future reptile :grin:

I love the book. I did a book report on it in school years ago. I loved the movie also.
I was in a Pet Store last weekend and they had a solid white Siberian Husky with bright
Blue eyes for sale. It was beautiful. I thought of that name for him or her. No I didn’t buy
him.

2 Likes

Lol White Fang is what I helped name a snake for @welshmorphology a little while back.

2 Likes

Do you mean @welshmorphology here?

1 Like

I forgot I commented on that and posted a picture I drew of the front cover of the book. LOL!
erie-herps , good memory.

2 Likes

Yeah lol, I was thinking @welshmorphology but is was also like 6am, thanks for catching my sleepy mistake.

2 Likes

I have “Duke” but he’s fat lol

3 Likes

I changed my name by deed pol to Candice Bowie Perkins
I BOWIE everyday. Everything in my bipolar mad life revolves aroubd animals and Bowie. I am listening to Bowie now of course. “Criminal World” Let’s Dance 1983

4 Likes