Nepenthes pitcher plant

For about the past five years I have baked something weekly for my coworkers to start their week with. They all told me that I should make a cookbook called “He Bakes with Snakes”. I just spun it for a more accurate IG handle LOL

4 Likes

Gotta catch em all

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to check his Instagram out! He had me interested at cake

2 Likes

Here are some follow up pictures of what one of the pitchers caught. It does not smell great at all but it is very interesting how its catch is made up of completely different insect species. And if @t_h_wyman would like to share pictures of his plants or what his plants caught he is more than welcome to do so.

Here is a picture inside one of the pitchers.

And also here is a off topic picture of a plant I got as a cutting and it just started blooming and I wanted to share it with you guys :grin:

5 Likes

I have a small b-52 venus and a small sun dew. I always wanted these though. Yours are awesome.

2 Likes

Thank you! My apartment doesn’t get enough light to grow many flytraps but I’m in the process of building a planted vivarium made up of mostly things like sundew, flytraps, butterworts, things like that. B-52’s are awsome! Love the size that the traps can get.

1 Like

I have a few other plants I’m growing up and a few mother plants for some bioactive stuff. Everything is growing off led grow lights. If I had more window space it would be different but everything does real good without natural.

3 Likes

I will see if I can remember to pull some shots off the hard drive tonight

2 Likes