New addition to the family

With both having Dalmatian and brindle markings would work well :blush:

2 Likes

Good to know! :blush: any other tips, shoot them my way!

Female atleast 45g.
And personally I always add the female to the male and take out after a few days :blush:

1 Like

Good to know! Thank you, I love people who share tips. :heart:

Better lighting with Ducky fired up.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t bred any yet so Iā€™m not really useful on tips, however there are a lot of sellers out there, so id suggest to be prepared to keep all the offspring or try to have an idea of others that are interested in those morphs. Several people are only interested in certain morphs. I canā€™t understand why as I love the diversity of Cresties.

I will be experimenting with my Cresties when I introduce themā€¦I will have a breeding enclosure in which I will put both male & female into and I will be adding the male to female & the female to male (over time & with different Cresties). To see which works best for my Cresties.

2 Likes

Definitely brindle.

Iā€™ve decided I donā€™t like red spots any more, I keep checking on my Crestie with red and black spots thinking he has hurt himself but no he hasnā€™tā€¦ itā€™s just a red spot :astonished:

1 Like

Sounds exciting!! I cannot wait to see what the future holds :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have caught myself looking at Ducky wondering if she somehow got hurt too. :rofl:

1 Like

Oh sheā€™s so pretty! :blush:

Haha I was like that with Narutos tail! I tried rubbing the line off! :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m obsessed with taking pictures of my babies. Heā€™s so pretty :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@foxreptile @ghoulishcresties finally got one of Ducky fired down!!

4 Likes

I do love a fired down Crestie :heart_eyes:

It amazes me that we spend all this time looking at fired up geckos, but we usually see them when they are fired down :crazy_face:

Partly why I love Lilly Whiteā€™s and soft scales, even fired down my boys look AMAZING

1 Like

Oh I agree!
I prefer lillies fired down 100%!
I have a few here I prefer fired down where as the other half likes everything fired!

1 Like

I usually prefer reds fired up, although your phantom is way cuter fired down (in my opinion).

Iā€™ve never really thought about fired down when purchasing a Crestie.

I love watching them change from fired down to partly fired to fully fired up when Iā€™m holding them, doesnā€™t always happen

Yeah I agree,
Akira my red also is pink fired down, saw that for the first time the other day and was like damn, cute and innocent looking!

I usually ask for fired up images and fired down to see the difference as usually when fired is when any white pops!

1 Like

Heā€™s got problems. :woman_facepalming:t2::joy:
How can one sleep like thatā€¦

5 Likes

My Lilly White was in a similar position yesterday lol

Strange creatures

3 Likes

Oh my goodness, thatā€™s so funnyšŸ¤£

3 Likes