New combo THE GOLDEN EYE [DONE]

She has no recessive and definitely hope to vend soon and have her on display :crossed_fingers:t3:we have had a lot of requests to see her in person

8 Likes

That is a stunning animal,would love t know if itā€™s a one off or can be repeated keep us posted if you repeat the pairing regards Tony

8 Likes

Definitely will excited to find out myself

6 Likes

How is her coloring changing as she grows?

6 Likes

Iā€™d be curious to know what she looked like as a hatchling, as a comparison

6 Likes

looks like mojaves gonna be flyin off the shelves :rofl:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s absolutely incredible! Iā€™m very curious to know if sheā€™s a one off as well. Iā€™ve seen other BH Enchi GHI Mojaves and they donā€™t look like her at all! They werenā€™t nearly as golden as her, and the alien heads were definitely not as prominent or golden <3

7 Likes

She never had the black sides they started coming in after each shed the golden dorsal hasnā€™t changed just gets brighter

7 Likes

After her first shed

18 Likes

Yes Iā€™m the same would love to repeat the pairing but I donā€™t think they would look the same she very unique

7 Likes

Unless her parents just happen to have some new gene? She could also be some new inheritable new spontaneous mutation. Got to try just in case not something chimera like.

6 Likes

Itā€™s definitely something that needs exploring for sure

7 Likes

Wow, she is so beautiful and unique! Itā€™ll definitely be interesting to find out if her unique look is genetic and if it will be passed on to her offspring. I hope itā€™s a look that can be reproduced, because itā€™s amazing!

4 Likes

Thank you Iā€™m hoping so too got some waiting todo but we will have to see

3 Likes

Bad ass. super cool look

3 Likes

I love this. One of the nicest BPs i have seen in a whileā€¦ :heart_eyes:

Can we see the parents?

7 Likes

Mum

11 Likes

Dad

13 Likes

Initially was going to say mom looks like she has something else in her, but after a quick search she seems to fall within the normal variation of the BH enchi combos out thereā€¦

Regardless, she looks great and canā€™t wait to see how she progresses

8 Likes

Definitely thank you will keep everyone up to date

8 Likes