New combo THE GOLDEN EYE [DONE]

This girl came from a bh Enchi 0.1- Ghi Mojave 1.0

She like nothing I have seen before almost an upside down snake we produced her in 2022 and she was dub by Gavin (balls2u) THE GOLDEN EYE which is perfect for her she is a bh Enchi Ghi Mojave

71 Likes

That really looks fake! Looks like you spray painted gold on top of the back! Really is like an upside down snake, looks as if flames around the pattern coming down the dorsal instead of up from the light belly sides! That really is amazing! So unique, I would love to know if it is a one off super crazy singular snake, or if the same combo will get you very similar results? Great morph combo! Very excited to see more-where this could go and be used!

18 Likes

Thank you definitely would like to repeat the pairing for sure

10 Likes

She’s a beauty :star_struck:

8 Likes

At first glance I thought I was seeing a borneo short tail.

18 Likes

Woooah!! That looks super trippy!! Totally agree with what @banereptiles said about it, i really hope turns out to be genetic because that’s a morph combo i would buy in a heartbeat. I love crazy/blatantly different looking patterns/colors so much!

14 Likes

Thank you she sure is

8 Likes

Have had others sale this as well as a blood python :joy: it’s just completely different almost like it’s upside down

9 Likes

For sure I will definitely be trying to prove it out if it is there will be a lot of people interested for sure she caught a lot of eyes

8 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous! What an amazing combo, I’m smitten for sure!

7 Likes

How much. just that that’s all I wanna know how much.
This is so beautiful and trippy I can’t wait to see more like it! I really hope this is genetic.

8 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Oh wow! Beautifully patterned and colored. How old is this beauty in these pics?

5 Likes

Wow, one of the prettiest snakes I’ve ever seen!

8 Likes

That’s crazy! I love these kind of insane combos that people can come across going off the beaten path.

I’ve had Black Head GHI Enchi Bamboo on my long term breeding plans. I wonder how it will compare with Bamboo also being a BEL gene. Maybe in 2-3 years we find out.

7 Likes

Never get tired of seeing this snake :relaxed: love it!! I need to see it in person i think :joy: :wink: Royally Hissed Off x

7 Likes

Wow. Congrats! Like a Photo Negative almost lol. Inverse of a freeway or Mardi gras or something, but with no yellow or brown! Just black black and cream, nuts. Hope to see it/another in person sooner than later!

Edit: omg with Axanthic or even Black Axanthic …? The possibilities are interesting for sure, and it doesn’t even have a recessive!

7 Likes

She around 6 months and 300grams

7 Likes

It definitely will be interesting to see also be nice to see if they all look the same or whether she a one off because if they all look like her it would be crazy

5 Likes

Honestly the pics do her no justice definitely hope to vend one day soon and will bring her along to display

6 Likes