New Events Added

Sweet, can’t wait to here about it!

3 Likes

We up here in the north just had our first ever Cascadia Reptile Expo in Bremerton WA, looks like its going to be an annual expo from now on. That puts the PNW expos to 3 total. PACNWRS which everyone knows, Seattle Metro Reptile Expo, and now CREPNW. If any of those haven’t been added to the expo list then there’s some good additions!

7 Likes

Reptopia in Albany OR will have an expo on March 16th 2024 in Rickreall OR.

Only thing Im upset about with Cascadia, is they made it the same weekend as the Seattle Metro.

Seattle Metro had the 13th dated for a while, Then Cascadia came along not long ago and booked the 13th and 14th at a venue 1.5-2 hours (plus ferry) away from Monroe. That hurts both vendors and customers, so I hope that doesnt become frequent :confused:

4 Likes

Yeah i feel the same about it. I was planning for seattle metro but when the dates for CREPNW came out, fully overshadowing the SMRE, i was pretty bummed because i knew a vast majority of vendors woud be abandoning the monroe expo to go participate in the first ever bremerton expo. And i was right, there was a lot less going on come the event. I ended up only needing about an hour to have seen everything i wanted to see. I got a cool taxidermy alligator head out of it tho, so every cloud has some sunshine in the end.

5 Likes

Pretty sure I need a picture of that!

4 Likes

Oop! Sorry, i forgot.

Coming right up!

4 Likes

There is the Oxnard Insect Festival on June 3 here in Ventura County, CA! So if you happen to be near Los Angeles, you can come nerd out about inverts there with us! :grin::nerd_face:

3 Likes

I love this idea, however we don’t have hardly any shows over here :sob: (UK)

3 Likes

If I was going to be close, I definitely would be there!

2 Likes

Ask and you shall receive:

Oxnard Insect Festivals

Reptopia

The Pacific NW Reptile and Exotic Animal Show

Finger Lakes Reptile & Exotic Expo

Invert-Shows UK

8 Likes

Thomas is the man!!

2 Likes

I might have to check out that finger lakes show. I live pretty nearby.

2 Likes

When I was looking for an expo I’d seen advertised by word of mouth in BC, Canada, it wasn’t showing up in the MorphMarket event area. Is this feature only available for American events at the moment?

2 Likes

No, it’s available for all regions, if its not in the calendar, then we simply haven’t added it yet. Let us know which shows you know of over there.

2 Likes

In that case ihs shows for UK aren’t showing

18th June & 3rd sept.

Or can I just not find it :sweat_smile:

A map would definitely be a great idea

5 Likes

You want more?

Aquashella

Capital District Reptile Expo

Central Michigan Reptile Expo

CF Exotic Pet Expos

Detroit Mega Reptile Expo