New girl from a trade!

dalmation pied? idk much about ball morphing. im getting this nice girl soon!

5 Likes

Nice spotting on her :blush:
Though I think it’s just a type of paradoxing? So just a pied. And doesn’t pass on unfortunately if that’s what you were wanting to happen. It’s a Shame that, could you imagine all the baby spotty balls 🥲

2 Likes

shes also 3-4 years old and kinda tiny! ill have to get better pics of her when i pick her up. superdwarf/dwarf?

2 Likes

Some are just small or slow growers…
I have a bel here that’s 3? this year and very small imo! My male who was 2 last year is huge compared :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ohh ok! they were talkin about how shes v small for her age

2 Likes

Yeah she does look small for 3/4.

@saleengrinch may be able to comment more in age/size.
L

1 Like

Maybe it a male?

2 Likes

will the vent be closer to the end of the body if its a female?

You can’t sex ball pythons by the tail. Have to pop or probe.

3 Likes

I did wonder that, I still have yet to sex my bel since getting as I think she’s a he as so small, worried as I don’t want another male right now… :sweat_smile:

Worth asking them to check again, don’t want to do a trade getting a male if you’re wanting a female @imtooclosey88

1 Like

i just wanted to know so i could think of a good bame tbh :joy::joy:

ohh ok. she said the vet told her it was a female so ill go by that

I would check that yourself. Females are often more valuable than males and unless they can provide proof or you know and trust the seller I wouldn’t make plans around that without checking it.

2 Likes

i mean would showing the vent pics do me at least a little good or no! she sent me that tail and vent pictures but she doesnt know how to pop or probe

1 Like

No, the only thing that would help is a picture of them popping it or the scale count from probing. Since she don’t know how to pop or probe I wouldn’t ask them to so they don’t injure the snake.

2 Likes

ok! i know a guy that knows how to do this stuff so ill ask him when she arrives

3 Likes